Monday, February 25, 2008

Bunny Ears!



It's getting to be that time of year! I thought I'd get Megan primed up for her first Easter. We still have about a month... but when I saw these ears at Publix... I just couldn't resist. She really didn't know what to think of them. As always... she eventually wanted to stick them in her mouth. Megan is 10 months old today! I can't believe she will already be a year old in 8 weeks. The time has really hopped on by. (So to speak)

"What are these fuzzy things?"

Please... No more pictures!!!!!

Poor Ruger... I tried to use him as a prop to show Megan how to do it. He was a good sport... "way to lead by example Ruger"
I think he was too humiliated to even move!

He is always in it for a treat. Good Boy!



Megan found her little lamb today...
"Have you ever seen anything this cute?"
I thought the lamb was cute... until I saw her holding it.
She was being so sweet!

2 comments:

Whitlocks said...

What a doll baby!Hope you guys are feeling better. Talk to you soon.
-Katie

Jen said...

Oh, how cute! Evan and I are looking forward to seeing you soon:) - Jen