Monday, March 24, 2008

"Pucker up baby!"


"Hey you look like... me!"
" I didn't know there were two of me!"
I was changing Megan out of her chicky outfit in Gammie's dining room... when she discovered her walled mirror! She went nuts! She booked right on over to it... and started cracking herself up. She loves mirrors... but this one was so big... I really think she thought there were two of her. She had fun making faces at herself.



"Smooch"
She gave herself lots of sugars! What a kiss! This one was the best.
The mirror is going to need lots of cleaning...
sorry about the hand prints Gammie... it was worth it.


1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Wow she looks really old in that picture and super cute in her chick costume. Glad you guys had a great Easter weekend. Talk to you soon.
-Katie