Saturday, December 6, 2008

High Scool Musical 3

Girls night out!
"What a bunch of nerds"... says Kevin!
Once upon a time...
It all started back in October... on our camping trip. Renae and I decided to get High School Musical from the Super Wal-Mart near the camp ground. Why? Cause the guys were watching football... and I was curious to see what the big deal with it really was. Renae... (a 3rd grade teacher) was very familiar with it... and says it was awesome. Jen was reluctant to watch it... cause we were in fact camping... and should be doing more "real camping" games... but we one! In fact... I'm pretty sure Jen fell in love with Troy... the lead star (who secretly reminds her of her husband) The movie really is silly... and definitely made for little girls... but we were hooked! We were giggling the whole time. It doesn't take much!

Jen and I were eager to get to the movie store to watch HSM 2... so that we could catch up with Nae... and all go see HSM 3 in the theater. Somehow... in the midst of Christmas shopping... Jen and I were at Clair's in the Mall... and saw all these HSM purses... hats... jewelry etc... and busted out laughing! It was our inspiration to dress up for the BIG MOVIE NIGHT! We may be nerds... but it was a lot of fun.

"Getting all Dressed Up!"
Jen was getting a tattoo of Troy... right over her heart!


"I wonder how long she'll leave that on?"


All curled up! "Aren't you just cute!"


"I love my hat"


Nae did too... She even wore hers to school this week! She ain't scared!



Nice Charpe pose... you look like you've done this before!


Somehow... we went a little overboard with the HSM attire... and looked tacky...because the actors looked cuter than this. "What the heck have we got to lose?"... it was fun!

The bangle bracelets, earings and buttons were a nice touch... not to mention our rub on tatoos (thanks to Joel S.)


"Go Wildcats!"


Jen actually said... it wasn't far off from what she would wear.
The HSM tanks were definitely "HER!" Like those curls!


We each put matching tatoos of Troy on our chests! I hope it comes off soon!

Jen was siked to finde the Troy necklace at
Wal Mart! It's just like the one he gives his girlfriend in the movie... (Jen still thinks its the real thing!)




After lots n lots of pics... we finally made it to the movie! There were less than 10 people in the theater... including us. The guy in front of us sat there by himself. I couldn't imagine any of our husbands doing that. In fact... I'm almost sure of it!


My slushy rocked! I got them to mix all four flavors together... I couldn't decide. Oh... and did you catch the size of it?... it was huge! This was the medium... the lady was trying to talk me into the large... which was refillabe... can you even imagine refilling that? Too much sugar!


Hey girls... nice cups!


We got the place to ourselves! This was the opening sceen... Jen's boyfriend (a basketball star)


Ta-Da... "we did it?"

2 comments:

Jen said...

That was SO much fun! When is our next girl's night out?

Whitlocks said...

I definitely agree with Kevin on this one but I 'm glad you guys had a great time with just the girls!