Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday and more swimming updates!


24 Weeks! ... He's growing fast... and so am I!


... 2 big boy bellies!


Megan was a cutie pie today... but... of course wouldn't look at the camera.
(She has been on strike with it lately!)


so... we took our family picture without her.


After church... we headed over to the Bainter's house for an Easter Bash!


... the Mommy's...


... the big kiddos...


... the gang...


... bocci ball... one of our Easter traditions!


... We like to eat too... Mmmm... Yum!


... a cool drink or 2 or 3 by the pool too...


... we even had new egg hunters...

... and old ones too!


... Livy was the most aggressive hunter! Gregg was helping her spot em out!


... SUCCESS!


... Megan was more interested in what was inside!


... Mmm... more snacks!


... "boy this one is real tough to spot... do they think I can't see that?"


... "next year I'll be even faster!"

It was a great Easter Sunday! "We love you Chris and Renae!"


Swimming Lessons Continue...


"I'm kicking really hard now! I'm getting to be a pretty good swimmer"


"I'm holding my breath under water... and swimming to my teacher...


... and climbing out onto the stairs too!"
"I still cry the whole time... but improving on my swimming each day... that is the most important part anyway... one day I'll learn to like it!" (It's a tough workout for now!)

"Here's a quick video of me swimming forward... and flipping over to my back to rest. I'm learning to flip back and forth."

2 comments:

The Williams family said...

Happy Easter!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Whitlocks said...

I love the picture of you and Renae with your baby bellies. I am amazed at how well Megan is doing swimming. Keep it uo sweet girl.
-Katie