Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our baby BOY's lil' Shower!!!!

..."The sis's"
This past Saturday... we had a nice breakfast shower for our lil' boy! Stephanie worked hard to make everything special. Breakfast nugget buddies from Chic-Fil-A... and Cheese grits... were a nice way to start the day! Mmmm... Yummy! She ordered my favorite chocolate cake from Tampa... and specialty cupcakes from New York! If your gonna eat it... you may as well go all out!


Renae helped Steph host the party too. I can't wait to meet her lil' guy!
They will only be a few weeks apart in age.
Lots of babies comin' this season! (Boys in particular)


There were so many baby boy gifts! I'm getting use to the whole blue thing... after only seeing pink for the last 2 years!


Needless to say there were a few airplane outfits... blankets... bibs and more. Gammie found this little tractor vest... we'll see if this little guy likes tractors as much as his BIG sister???


... our Buddies!


... the Mommies!


... the Freas Girls!


... Nana was so "awesome" to let us have the shower at her home.
Thank you!!! It was a great morning!

... Mary and I!
It was a packed house!


... my work crew from MFD!
Thanks for making it out for the celebration guys!


... these are just some of the AWESOME presents he recieved!


... this little guy isn't even here yet... and he is already so LOVED and BLESSED!

3 comments:

Whitlocks said...

How fun! Looks like you are ready for little man. Have you guys decided on a name yet?
-Katie

The Williams family said...

Sorry I missed out. I am glad you girls had fun!

Jen said...

I wish I could have been there!