Monday, June 15, 2009

42 Days... or LESS?

Top 10 things I love and hate about being pregnant!

1. HEART BURN! (Hate)
2. Feeling the baby move! (Love)
3. Not being able to bend over to pick things up... or even put my feet in the leg holes of my pants, underwear, or bathing suit. (Hate)
4. Being able to wear stretchy elastic waist pants... no belts, buttons, or zippers! (Love)
5. Being stopped by strangers who feel the need to tell you just how big you are... I'm well aware of my due date kind stranger... now back OFF! (Hate)
6. Being stopped and told that I look great pregnant... (Love)
7. Getting up from a seated or lying position... rolling big mama over ain't an easy task! (Hate)
8. Having a baby brother for lil' Megan! (Love)
9. Gaining the weight of a small elephant (Hate)
10. Buying tiny baby clothes again! (Love)


"Oh... the many joys of pregnancy... this is a typical day for me... I've been asking a bit too much of my shirts these days!"


We're growing bigger by the minute... Baby Boy is coming soon!!!!
Time is flying by...
I'm getting excited now!
We're still trying to name this little guy... he'll at least have one in 42 days... or less!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome. I love the belly pictures. You are very brave!

Hayden Jones said...

Girl I hear ya!! You look great though!! I don't think that I believed anyone about how hard these last several weeks are! I am just glad it is almost over! I know it will be worth it! Hope you are feeling good!

Whitlocks said...

Loved the list. Those were so true. I'll be very interested to see how big baby boy is. They say the next kids are usually bigger than the first.
-Katie