Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Visit from Friends... and nursery!


Wow! Who would have guessed that 20 years later... we would really actually be having baby boys at the same time! Robyn and I met in the 6th grade... and as rare as it is these days... we've been friends the entire time! Robyn popped in for a fast visit today... and realized the next time we'll see each other... baby Birkett will be out of my tummy! ... so here is our belly shot... Robby is due Labor Day weekend with her 2nd little boy!

Earlier this morning... I got a visit from Katy... her 2 girls... and her Mommy! She is another friend from middle school. She was in our wedding too. I wish I could have gotten a picture with my camera... we got a nice one with hers.
It was nice seeing all of them... and even though Megan had several moments of FUSSINESS... the girls were pretty cute together... the hugs were so sweet even though they were usually following up behind some kind of abuse to each other. Kimbo wasn't able to make it... works too much... but we'll connect eventually.

Thanks for visiting girlies!



So... here is the nursery... so far! The airplane is coming along slowly... but is almost done! We're pretty much ready for this little guy now!... We just have to get him named... so I can paint is initials and birth date on the tail of the plane.


Gammie helped make the bumper and curtains!!! "Couldn't have gotten it done without you Mom!"


We'll keep you updated on the newest with baby boy... but for now... we are looking forward to a last family trip (the 3 of us)... enjoying our baby girl... and then welcoming #4 member shortly after!

3 comments:

Whitlocks said...

The nursery looks great! Glad you got to get together with old friends. That's always fun. Hope you have a great family trip.
-Katie

Jen said...

I love the room...it looks great! Now give me some tips on Evan's poor room.

The Mejia's said...

Hey!
Wow! You are always so good at decorating! I can't believe that he's almost here. Please let me know as soon as he graces us with his presence. I miss you and love watching what is going on in your life. Please let me know when you are coming up here, I'd love to see you guys.
Love,
Holly