Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The last 24 hours


Yesterday afternoon:
This is Megan and Evan hauling the armadillo trap around to the other side of the house for Kevin. He was giving them a lesson in setting traps. Nice! The best part was looking out the kitchen window to see this...
them driving by with their shirts off (because they were in the sprinkler)
hauling an armadillo trap
and them... acting as if this was completely normal.
(and why shouldn't Evan think this was normal... he did pee on my ligustrum in the front yard 30 min. earlier- he must think anything goes here.)

This morning:
Jacob got his first hair cut!


Uncle Gregg came over with the clippers!


He got a bit wiggly...


... getting shorter!


... doing the finishing touches!


My big boy got his first trim!


He loves playing at his toy!

This afternoon:
Megan was pretending she was a dancer!


She was dancing all over the living room. I will try to get the video uploaded. She is really a trip these days. Really cute.


She is always pretending different things! (Talking to imaginary friends... playing parade, cheerleader, ballerina etc.)
She has been keeping me laughing through my recovery!

I will eventually get to all the pictures from the last 3 weeks. My brother and his family came for the week/memorial weekend. We did lots of stuff with the girls. 24 hours after they left... I finally got my hand surgery done.
I have been waiting several months/years to have my carpal tunnel done... (left then right)
I am out of work for the month... and then back a bit... before doing the other hand. I will post more on our happenings as soon as I get a chance.

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.