Friday, September 4, 2009

Boys Boys Boys

Cohen Daniel Watts

Robyn's baby boy is finally here too! It has been a busy August! Jake was born in July... and then he had 3 other baby boys to follow. Renae had "Eric"... then Robyn had "Cohen"... and then my cousin Christy had little "Johnny"!


Eric Matthew Nicolich...
came over for the afternoon yesterday to take newborn photos.
He was so precious. He slept most of the time. He is so tiny... he fit perfectly all wrapped up in the blanket basket. What a little cutie.



We are waiting for this tiny little friend to get bigger so he can play with Megan and Jake!


Renae is a great mommy!
She is working hard at taking care of this little guy.
3 weeks old on Saturday!


... tiny little miracle.



Go Gators!

After we took Eric's pictures... Jake woke up and wanted some too. He was a bit over stimulated and shocked with the camera flash... so the bug eyes were hilarious! Shari (grandma) really wanted some Gator pictures of her first grandson... so I took the opportunity to get some of Jake with him too.


I wonder what Jake was thinking?

"Dad's shoes... are you kidding me mom?"
or
"those are some big shoes to fill"
or
"What stinks?"

"am I too early for practice coach?"
"I'm little... but big for my age."
"I'm all heart!"



"Waaaaasssssss Uuuuuuuuuppp?"


... tiny Eric wants to play too!

"I may be small now... but one day I'm gonna grip this football with one hand... and maybe even slam dunk this basketball too!"

1 comment:

The Williams family said...

All those little girl babies parents better watch out! Those are some good looking baby boys!