Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumkin Patch 2009


Lil' Jake's first pumpkin patch!!


Megan tried to pick a few up!


5 min... and the boy already lost a sock somewhere in the pumpkins. I swear those things never stay on. I just love being with my little man. (so sweet to his mommy)


... his buddy Eric came too!

(Jake)
"Why do our mom's have to put us on these HARD pumpkins anyway?"

(Eric)
"Mine wants a picture"

(Jake)
"Maybe if we cry they will stop?"

(Eric)
"Na... yours will take them anyway!"

(Jake)
"Let's just try"


(Eric)
"I told you so... just close your eyes and pretend you're sleeping"


Picking out pumpkins


"A tiny one!"... "I want this one... and this one... and this one..."
etc... which ended with yelling
... because as she was picking them out
... she was also throwing them over to the bigger pumpkin piles.
What a goof!



My baby girl is getting so big! It was tough getting a picture with her.
... her mind was set on the bounce house!!!!!
All she wanted to do was jump!



2 years 6 months!


... checking them all out!
They must all be inspected!



... a crazy but fun afternoon at the patch!
I got a really cool white one with orange lacy lines on it!

3 comments:

Whitlocks said...

How fun! Glad you guys are getting out with the kiddos and making some great memories(at least for the moms:)
-Katie

Unknown said...

I nearly wet myself reading Jake and Eric's conversation! Nice job, Kel!

Jen said...

Great Pictures, as always...sure wish my husband would buy me a new camera:)