Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun Highlights in a rough week!


SPA Day!

Well... about a week and a half ago...
Mom-Steph-and I were treated to a day at the spa! We've never done anything that long before! It was nice being treated to such a relaxing day... without the cost! I unfortunately don't have fond memories of the afternoon... cause OUT of the BLUE... I got the stomach flu... about 45 minutes after we left!

It was such a nasty bug! Kevin lucked out and left town for the entire week... and I was sick!
Megan got it a few days after me. Pitiful girl!
Thankfully Jacob stayed healthy!


(This was cookie baking... a few days prior to getting sick!)

This is Megan... NOT touching anything!
I said "Megan- don't touch the cookie dough!"... and while I was at the sink... she said
"I'm not Mommy"
"What do you think?"
I'm pretty sure she's busted!
I can't blame her though! It was yummy!


My 2nd day sick... I needed to get out of the house! I took Jacob outside on a blanket in the grass. Aside from feeling wimpy... it was a beautiful day!


We've been working on sitting up better.
This little guy is such a cool kid!
He is so sweet!



He liked chillin' in his PJ's outside in the sun.


Several days later... when we were on the mend... Megan and I really needed to get out!!!!! We did a little yard work... and cleaning too.
I thought Megan's rain boots and footy PJ's were a nice touch!
She wanted to sweep the floor BY HERSELF!
Well honey... don't let Mommy get in your way!



Time to get the Jeep out!


The girl has some crazy driving skills!



Well... Daddy finally got home!!!!!
We took the afternoon on Saturday... and spent some family time outside.
We got a lot done!
Poor Kevin had to do most of the work... but it ended up fun for them... cause it involved
THE TRACTOR!



I pointed out what limbs needed to be cut... and poor Kev did all the trimming!
It was the perfect day for it.


Megan loves a good tractor ride with Daddy!


Jake got to try his first time out on it too.
"Don't worry son... Daddy won't make you mow the lawn for a few more years!... We'll wait till your feet can touch the peddles"


1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Glad you guys got over your stomach bug and that Jacob didn't get it. The kids look so cute up on the tractor. Hope you are having a great week.
-Katie