Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I'm so grateful for my family.
I love being a mother.

We took family photos at church Sunday morning.
Snookie was so cute in her dress. (passed down from livy)

(Gammie and Snook)

Megan and Jacob on the bench under Pop's tree.

(... a good stage of life!)

(... So happy to have Grandma with us too!)

Nana had both of her boys to celebrate Mom's day with.

I enjoyed special time with both of my kiddos.


Megan went to the Publix bakery and surprised me with a beautiful cake!
She did it all by herself!

Every inch of it was covered in sprinkles... streamers... and plastic pics. She was so excited about it... and it was yummy too!

3 comments:

Whitlocks said...

Glad you had a wonderful mother's day. Jake and Megan look so much alike in that new picture at the top of your blog. Very cute. And your cake looked yummy!
-Katie

The Williams family said...

Looks like a great mother's day celebration at your house!

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing your cake and cookies! They were yummuy:)