Monday, May 3, 2010

Dr.'s appointments!

Megan's 3 year check-up went great!
"Hey guys... this is my first time getting my blood pressure this way!
I'm a BIG GIRL NOW!"
82/48
"My heart beats berry good!"

I grew 4 inches this year!
I weigh 34 lbs and I'm 38 inches tall!

"I did a berry good job listening to my Dr. ... and got 2 stickers!
I am in the 75% for my height and weight!"

Jake's turn...
9 month check-up!
My charming little boy started his visit off by peeing on the scale.
"I weigh 17.4 lbs. and I'm 27 inches long"
"I may be a little guy... but I'm growing. I'm in the 10% for both height and weight!"

"She says my heart is the sweetest one she's ever heard"
"Well... maybe that was just Mommy... but I won my Dr. over too!"

"I have one sharp little tooth... and getting more!"
"Oh... and I'm finally getting better at crawling. I don't see what the big deal is guys... I mean... I can get wherever I want to by rolling--- I'm really FAST. But lately... if you put some train tracks in front of me... I'll crawl right over it. I love train tracks!

2 comments:

Whitlocks said...

Glad both kiddos appointments went so well. They are getting so big. I can't believe Megan is 3. Her party looked like so much fun and you did a great job on her dress and cake. Hope you have a great week.
-Katie

Ash said...

haha! Noah and Megan are almost exactly the same in stats...but Noah is going to be 4 in 4 days! HA!