Monday, July 19, 2010

"Life is Good... Jake's 1st Birthday!"


"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to Jacob... happy birthday to you!
I sang to Jake when I went in to give him his bottle. He was sooooo cute... looking through the slats... laughing at me... or was it my singing?


Megan made Jake a home-made birthday card. She loves to color!


PJ snuggles with my boy!
I love those dimples!!!!!!


Jake's first party...


Cousin Samuel came to play too!


The boys...


Aunt Steph... with her nephews!



All the boys enjoyed checking out the new toys!



His lil' buddy Eric came for the party too!



"Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Jacob...
Happy Birthday to you!"



The sugar kicked in!
Jake- "Hey guys... this stuff is good!"


Everybody stood around to watch him eat his first dose of pure sugar!


The big kids were ready for some cake too!
They all dove in for dessert while Jacob got a bath.


All cleaned up... sugared up... and ready for more fun!



Oh my... I'm having flashbacks of Megan on her Little Mermaid car from her 1st birthday party.
Jake loved it!

"Life really is good!"


Gammie- "Hey bud!...You're Gammie loves you!!"


Jess, Kyle, Nana and B-pa had fun playing with Jake on his big day too!

2 comments:

Whitlocks said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob! Looks like you had a really fun party. I love his dimples too Kelly.
-Katie

Unknown said...

You have shared an Inspiring Post here!
Affiliate programs helps you to earn money by marketing or selling products in online. You can promote any type of product in your web/Blog if you own one.

Regards,
CPI Affiliate Network | CPI Network | mobile cpa affiliate networks