Monday, July 26, 2010

Our big adventure for the perfect shot! "Capturing the-TINY"

"Got it!"
Could have just stopped here!

But... we kept on for more.
Thanks Linda for working so hard to get the perfect shot!
This photo tells his little personality.
He is a happy boy!



... I don't think that's so good for your teeth son!

Love the expression...
Which path will he take?


... hangin' with big sis!



... holding Mommy's hands!




... Megan headed down the track with best buddy Evan!



Megan had fun getting dirty!


"Summer fun with my boy"


"I wish I could keep him this way...
I cannot express how much joy this little guy brings me!"


At least one person thinks Mommy is funny!


... So grateful!




Megan got so dirty... I guess it goes with the photo op theme.

She kept saying... "no... I need real water"




... happy siblings!



... hangin' out!



"Tiny Toes"



"My Mom is gonna be mad at these dirty hands and feet"




Life with my kiddos is an adventure... one I love traveling on with them.
I am so grateful for all the little moments we share together.

3 comments:

Jen said...

These are SO great! I can't wait to see the ones Linda took of Evan:)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You have shared an Inspiring Post here!
Affiliate programs help you to earn money by marketing or selling products in online. You can promote any type of product in your web/Blog if you own one.You can monetize your blog in a travelling niche.

Regards,
CPI Affiliate Network | CPI Network | mobile cpa affiliate networks