Sunday, September 7, 2008

Florida Football... Game Day!

Lil Samuel is ready for Game Day!

"Happy Birthday Michelle!"
We had a birthday breakfast for shell Saturday morning before the tailgate.

Yesterday... I painted Megan's toes for the first time!
They were so tiny! (Orange... for the Gators)

Gammie helped distract her... she really held still much better than expected! She didn't move an inch... "I think she's gonna be a girly girl"

"Teenie Weenie Toes"

Go Gators!
It was soooooo hot... I was glad to get to go to a game... even though Kev and I were/ are both sick. We got the head cold junk going around. I wasn't looking forward to all the screaming and close quarters. We ended up having a great time... but man do we feel crummy today! (Sunday)

"Tailgating..."

"Beer Pong"

"the Freas kids"

"Twins"
Jen and I showed up to the game in matching shirts...
at least we weren't sitting together.


Shell and I were excited to have babysitters.
It's game time in the swamp!


There's nothing like it!
I'm not sure they could squeeze more people in here if they tried!
It was fun testing out the new camera...
the action shots worked pretty well considering it was night time.

"Tebow in the huddle"

1st half...
"Tebow takes the snap"



Yikes...
"...and where is the coverage?"

The 2nd half was a lot better... thank goodness we won!
It wasn't our best game... but a win is a win!

"I love night games!"
The field looks awesome all lit up.


"Orange and Blue... Orange and Blue..."

"In all kinds of weather... we'll all stick together... for F-L-O-R-I-D-A!"

2 comments:

Whitlocks said...

Go Gators! Looks like you guys had a great time. Keep the posts coming. We miss you guys.

The Watts Family said...

great pictures. GO Gators. We watched from home. Love ya!