Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homemade donuts and a spoon girl breakfast!


Yummy in my tummy! We decided to make homemade donuts this weekend. They turned out really well too! We did all kinds of toppings... the cinnamon ones were my favorite! We used pizza dough per the food network. Kevin says he wants it sweeter next time... not plain like bread dough. I thought they were great!!!!



Not too bad for our first try in the donut business!



"Eating with a spoon!"

I've been too lazy to finally get this baby feeding herself with a spoon... We've never tried... cause I can't stand the mess. She actually did really great. She didn't mess with the bowl much either. Thank goodness she loves cereal. I was pretty excited for the progress we made.




She was soooo big! Megan just about polished off that bowl.
She can really put away the groceries!

2 comments:

The Watts Family said...

Those donuts look so good. I am so craving sugar right now. I had a blast hanging out with you guys this week. Love ya girl.

The Mejia's said...

Hey,
I love getting on here and at least seeing what is going on with you guys...I miss you all! Please call me when you come up this way. The leaves are changing and it's beautiful! She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is. I love the way you take the pic in black and white and then add a little color...how do you do that? What new camera? what did you get?
Talk to you soon.
Call me....Love,Holly