Sunday, March 22, 2009

21 Weeks


Things have been going great!
Kevin, Megan, and I are having a lot of fun together.
We are soaking in all the family time we have just the 3 of us... but also really eager to see our new little guy too.
Things have been going pretty smooth so far.
From the looks of things on the sonogram... this little boy is moving, flipping, and kicking around like crazy... but I don't feel it nearly as much as Megan. (She was a real bruser).
I'm sure he will make up for lost time soon enough.
Now that Megan's room is coming together...
I'm starting to think about the nursery.
I'm pretty sure it will have a plane or two in there.
We are still working on the names.
We've both lost a few favorites... but are tossing around 4 names we both like. Hopefully we'll make a decision soon. We'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

JK Williams said...

Pretty lady! Keep working hard at growing that little man of yours!