Friday, March 20, 2009

Can you say RAG - A - MUFFIN?

(In the words of a 1 yr old...)

"one mi-mi"... "two mi-mies"

How do you take away a girls best friend?
This is our girl on a typical morning... messy hair... PJ's... and a mi-mi or 2!

Not much can compete with a mi-mi!



Going through a purse is a close second!
She loves any make up bag!!!!

"What do you think of this color?"


"How does this look?"

I think we have room for improvement...


"This one is my favorite!"


"I'm pretty good with lip-liner!"
(only this is actually eye-liner)


"now I'm going to wipe my pacifier in my hair a few more times!"

(We have no idea why she loves wiping it on everything... gross... especially her hair... and Ruger's hair too!)

3 comments:

Whitlocks said...

That first picture is priceless. I wonder what made her think to put both in her mouth. Too Cute.
-Katie

JK Williams said...

She is so cute and funny!

Jen said...

When Evan saw this he said, "2 pa-pa's" and "see mae-mae?"